Monday, February 16, 2009

The Moose is Back. Episode 47

OK. Two years is a long time between Podcasts. Actually, it's been two years and two months since episode 46.

So why the long hiatus? Let's just say that life brought changes my way. Changes that took all of my energy and attention to deal with.

Finally though, I am ready to resume the Podcast.

In this episode:

  • Intro - where have I been?
  • Snow and blowing chunks
  • Yukon Quest Sled Dog Race clips
  • So long, Bob.
Download Episode 47

Photos from the Yukon Quest Start

Photos of Bob

3 comments:

Dry Shave said...

So good to hear you again! It's great hearing your voice and you sounding so happy and grounded. Thank you for the "informal" introductin of Erin. It makes me glad that you are able to move on.

Your comments about "Bob" made me cry. Ross and I had the same situation on January 25th with our beloved cat "Baby". I only wish we were able to do it at home, even though all the staff at the Vet's couldn't have been kinder. We were given all the time we needed with her to say good-bye and stayed with her until her last breath. One of the techs even made a paw print of "Baby's" out of clay, with Baby's name embossed in it and some stars. We bawled our eyes out.

Anyway, we are greatful for the 9 wonderful years we had with her.

Glad to hear your podcast back and I can't wait for more. Hope you're feeling back to normal (health wise) soon!

-Karen

Beth B said...

Roger, thanks for the heads up that you are resuming your podcast. I'll remain tuned in for the duration.

I cracked up at remarks at the joggers to come get a workout with your shovel and driveway. How true.

JohnyRaincloud said...

"Back in Black"
Ya took a couple a good kicks in the guts ol' mate but ya can't keep a good Moose down.